Pattie Wells' Dancetime Center is the most popular dance studio in San Diego county featuring group, private, semi-private dance lessons in social dancing plus practice dance parties four nights a week. Our top ranked, award winning dance instructors offer individual or group lessons in almost all partner dances including:
- The fabulous classic Ballroom dances, Waltz, Foxtrot, American Tango, Viennese Waltz, Rumba, Cha Cha in American and International style dancing plus Quickstep (International).
- The sensual Latin dances like Salsa, Bachata, Merengue, Cha Cha, Mambo, Samba, Rumba and Bolero in both American and International styles
All of the Tango dances including American Tango, International and Argentine Tango.
- We specialize in Swing dancing teaching all the major swing genres including: West Coast Swing, East Coast Swing, Lindy Hop, Balboa, Jitterbug, Carolina Shag, Swango, Collegiate Shag and BalSwing.
- One of our most popular dance genres, Night Club includes the Hustle, Night Club Two Step, Hip Hop (dancing without a partner), Salsa and Bachata.
- We occasionally offer classes and have ongoing private lessons in all the Country Western dances like Country Western Two Step, Waltz, Cha Cha, Polka and Swing.
- One of our newest, hottest dance genres is Blues Dancing.
As well as private, classes and semi-private dance lessons, we offer dance parties four nights a week including our Westie Wednesdays and Saturdays for West Coast Swing, every Friday is Argentine Tango Milonga night, Saturdays vary weekly with Ballroom & Latin, Hustle dancing, Blues Dancing, and Club & Latin party mixes and every Sunday night is our East Coast Swing, Jitterbug, Lindy Hop party.
Check out our wedding dance packages with a combination of private lessons for two plus group classes and practice parties to make your first dance a beautiful lifetime memory. You can choose between a completely choreographed routine to the song of your choosing, a partially choreographed number mixed with some free dancing or just learn some Waltz, Rumba, Bachata, Blues Dancing or Night Club Two Step to dance to a favorite romantic song. Our wedding dance specialists make dancing so fun and easy to learn. Many of our past satisfied wedding couples return to learn more after their wedding celebration and continue dancing for years to come!
The Dancetime Center has been described as the premier dance spot throughout San Diego county and Southern California! Come by any time and check out our two large dance rooms with huge hardwood floors and our awesome Dancetime staff. Join our friendly dance community and learn from the best teachers in a warm environment where one can flourish in the art of partner dancing!