Innovations Dance San Diego


Innovations Dance San Diego is a West Coast swing dance club that meets once or twice monthly at the Starlight Dance Studio in San Diego. It is a non-profit corporation seeking to provide a fun dancing environment in San Diego, California. In addition, Innovations Dance San Diego offers club sponsored and subsidized dance activities for its members. Innovations Dance Club was started in the late nineteen nineties. Furthermore, part of the original mission was to create another San Diego WCS venue and to diversify the music playlists! Read more about West Coast Swing San Diego here!

Innovations Dance San Diego

NEW 3rd Saturday Innovations Dance Venue

Innovations Dance San Diego is offering a new 3rd Saturday West Coast swing venue for San Diego! The first will be Saturday, April 15th at the Starlight Dance Studio.

Innovations Music Mix

Additionally, this dance venue focuses on the West Coast swing dance style. Therefore, approximately 90% of the music mix includes West Coast swing tunes. Furthermore, the other 10% or so of the playlist includes country western two step, nightclub two step, cha cha, waltz, hustle and a few other nightclub dance genres. Finally, the West Coast swing music features traditional swing rhythms of blues and R&B plus funk, pop, rock, country western and contemporary songs.

Membership

Innovations Dance San Diego offers reduced admissions and other benefits for members. The membership fee is $25 dollars yearly which includes 1/2 price admission, dance and workshops. Also, there are several dance parties yearly that are free to members. Also, active military and students receive 1/2 off admission fees.

Innovations Dance San Diego Venue

Starlight Dance Studio
6506 -H- El Cajon Blvd
San Diego, CA Map

Admission & Fees
$10 General Admission, $5 Members/Students/Military*
*Valid for active military (ID), Full-time students (ID), not for vocational training, continuing ed, etc

Contact Info
Innovations Dance, Inc
P.O. Box 23084
San Diego, CA 92193
Email: info@innovationsdance.org

2017-04-17T22:54:12+00:00 By |Categories: Dance, Dance San Diego|Tags: , |

About the Author:

Currently, Pattie produces article and video blogs for her world dance website, DanceTime.com and blogs for her new writing resource website at PattieWells.com. She is also working on completing a linked stories novel and translating a book of Italian poetry by Eugenio Montale. Pattie writes web content for a limited number of clients and still teaches a few private dance lessons exclusively in San Diego, California where she currently resides.

Leave A Comment