Private Dance Lessons San Diego
Private dance lessons San Diego instructors teach a wide variety of different dance styles. For example, there are private dance lessons for partner dance, dancesport, the classic dances, folk, hip hop, belly dance, pole dance, aerial silks, Irish dancing and many other forms of dancing. Check out our links at the bottom of the page for links to additional resources. In addition, here we focus on Pattie Wells’ DanceTime private dance lessons in San Diego, California.
Pattie Wells is one of the most experienced dance educators in the United States with over three decades of teaching dance. Also, Pattie has served as adjunct faculty at SDSU, Grossmont College, Southwestern College in the music and dance departments. In addition, Pattie has owned and directed San Diego’s premier dance studio, the Pattie Wells’ DanceTime Center and writes about dance at her world resource website, DanceTime.com. Currently, she teaches only a select number of private dance lessons in San Diego, read Pattie’s bio here!
Call now (619) 275-3533 to schedule a private dance lesson
Benefits of Private Dance Lessons San Diego
- Accelerate the rate of learning
- Individual attention
- Learn lead and follow techniques
- Dance with a professional
- Focus on body mechanics & techniques
- Improve aesthetics for performance
- Prepare to participate on a dance team
Private Dance Lesson San Diego Rates
Private dance lessons San Diego average $85 per lesson, with discounts available for lesson packages. The length of a private lesson is 45-55 minutes.
Private Lessons Packages (Discount)
- 5 Lessons – $400
- 10 Lessons – $750
- 20 Lessons – $1400
Call now (619)275-3533 to schedule a private dance lesson
Free 30 Min Phone Consultation
Private Dance Lessons San Diego Info
- Location: Dance For 2 Studio in Kearny Mesa, 7528 Clairemont Mesa Blvd, San Diego, CA 92111
- Fees/Payments: $85/Lesson or Discount Packages, cash or checks only payable to Pattie Wells
- Helpful Hints:
- Private dance lessons are 50-55 minutes in length but it is best to plan an hour of time.
- Wear comfortable, lightweight, clothes and shoes that allow you to spin on the floor.
- Hydrate well, suggest bringing bottled water
- Video a review of lesson with smart phone or take notes
- Practice as much as possible between lessons
- Wedding dance lessons – bring your song on an MP3 device, e.g. cell phone, etc.
- Cancellation Policy:
- If you must reschedule or cancel, please notify me as soon as you know, so I can release the reserved space and open my schedule to others and to avoid any cancellation fees.
- *Late cancellation fees: One lesson is deducted from program unless emergency.
- (Prices above reserve time with a professional dance instructor (in this case with me) in a shared space with others, although often there is no one else in the room. )
- Reserving a Private Room Fees:
- To reserve a private room these fees are added to the package price:
- Small room = $20 per lesson
- Upstairs Ballroom = $30 per lesson
- Main Ballroom = $40 per lesson
- *Reservations are limited and must be arranged well in advance.